Saturday, October 20, 2007

Affiliate Incubator Days 2 and 3

Well everybody, the third and final day of the Affiliate Incubator was today, and boy did I come back with some great information. Today we heard from Ewen Chia, whom I'm sure you've heard of if you've spend any time in the Internet Marketing space. This guy is known as the world's #1 super-affiliate, and the quality of information he presented today certainly reflected that.

Gary Ambrose also spoke, as well as Stu McLaren and Russell Brunson. All three hit a home-run with their presentations - I could tell everyone was in information overload by the end of the day. The $595 price of the three day event was incredibly cheap, in my opinion. If I had had to pay for it, I would have. Luckily, I did not (see my earlier post.)

I'm not even going to try to cover all the information I got over the last few days in one post. What I'm going to be doing instead is creating a series of posts addressing key points I've learned over the last few days. I'll try to keep my posts short and on one topic, so you can better index each nugget of information as I make it available.

Enjoy,
Sebastian Schepis

No comments: