Wednesday, October 31, 2007

How to Make $100 Million in 23 Months

That's a bold title isn't it? And an even bolder claim. Most people would say it was impossible, but it isn't.

In fact, this actually happened to someone. He made $100 million over 23 months selling a $60 product. And then he wrote a book about how he did it.

His name is Vince James, and he's the real deal. He wrote a book a while back about how he achieved his success. Rather than trying to explain the book to you, let me share part of the book's introduction:



"I was born in northern New Jersey on January 23rd, 1974.

I grew-up poor- single parent household. I think I had some sort of learning disability, because as a child, I could not retain anything I learned in school. I'd study like hell for an upcoming test... but as soon as I finished reading a chapter in my school book... I couldn't remember what I just read. It would not penetrate into my brain. It was extremely discouraging, so I gave up. I failed everything... even P.E. class.

I finally dropped out in the 10th grade. Nobody seemed to mind.

No matter how hard I tried, it always seemed like I wasn't going to amount to anything real important in life. And this really sucked because I had a passion for the finer things. I wanted the gold Rolex, the sporty Mercedes, and the Million-Dollar Mega Mansion!

But when I looked in the mirror, I didn't like what I saw. I was convinced the good life I wanted was just a dream.

But that was all about to change. Seriously- by the time I was 19, I had a brand-new Corvette. At 20, I had 2 brand-new Mercedes Benz automobiles. And at 21, I was the proud owner of a Rolls Royce Silver Spur!

By the time I turned 28... I made over $100 Million in gross sales. I profited over $50 Million. I owned two homes- one of them was 14,000 square feet and had a seven-car garage, a billiards room and a resort-style pool with an underwater bar! And I paid cash for the home!

In my garage, I had a red Lamborghini Diablo, a yellow Ferrari 360 Spider, a white Bentley Arnage Red Label, about 4 Mercedes, and a 12-passenger Lincoln Town Car Limo!

My checking account had over $10 Million in it. I was earning $400,000 in pay each and every week. That breaks down to $80,000 a day... or $10,000 an hour! And those figures were if I worked 5 days a week for eight hours a day, which I didn't!

In the year 2002, I made more money than the CEOs of Federal Express... eBay... Amazon.com... Time Warner... Apple Computer... McDonalds... Microsoft... Nike... Yahoo... Ford Motor Company... General Motors... and Goodyear Tire- COMBINED!

Yes-COMBINED.

In the May 12th, 2003 issue, Forbes Magazine listed their top paid 500 CEOs in America. Of their prominent and prestigious list of the 500 CEOs, I made more money than 483 of them.

$17,549,000 MORE than the CEO of Starbucks.

$13,030,000 MORE than the CEO of Target.

$17,225,000 MORE than the CEO of Motorola.

Now, this may all seem like I'm some rich idiot bragging about how rich I am... and you're partly correct. I am bragging! But more importantly, the reason why I'm telling you about all this is that this course is about getting rich very quickly. If the talk of obscene money makes you feel uncomfortable, or even angers you, maybe you do not really want to be rich.

The reason why I'm telling you about all the toys I had when I was just 28, is to prove to you that if an guy like me... with a learning disability... a bad childhood... and no formal education can get filthy rich by the time I was 28... you can absolutely follow in my footsteps and build yourself your very own empire of wealth!"



Not bad for a high school dropout.

I managed to my hands on a copy of his book. It was damn near impossible to do so. And I can tell you, after reviewing it, that the techniques and strategies revealed in this book, if followed, will make you money - and a lot of it.

Unfortunately, the book is no longer in print. If you're like I am and absolutely must have it, you can still find a few copies here and there on the Internet. Good luck on that. It took me a while to find my copy.

BUT - if you want to have immediate access to his incredible story and money-making techniques, you can still participate.

Russell Brunson from DotComSecrets.com is making available a very special 6 hour audio course of The 12 Month Internet Millionaire, for a ridiculously low price. I just bought a copy of that as well, so I can listen to it in the car while I'm driving to and from work.

If you're interested in finding out more about Vince James and The 12 Month Internet Millionaire Audio Course, click here.

Special Offer

I am running a very special offer for those who buy this product through me. Purchase The 12 Month Internet Millionaire through my link (click on any '12 Month Internet Millionaire' link on this page to purchase the product) and you'll receive the following bonuses from me:

  1. "A 30 Day Step-by-Step Plan to Internet Riches" audio course valued at $37
  2. "Private Label Domination" audio course valued at $37
  3. "Virtual Real Estate Blueprint" audio course valued at $37

TO PARTICIPATE IN MY SPECIAL OFFER:

  1. Purchase the product through any link on this page.
  2. Go to my blog, at http://nichesiteexpert.blogspot.com, and sign up for my newsletter. Make sure to confirm your newsletter subscription.
  3. Reply to your first newsletter email with your paypal receipt for your product.
  4. I'll contact you via email with links to download your bonuses.

1 comment:

chase said...

Thankyou for this post, I am a big big fan of this web site would like to proceed updated xclusivechauffeurs