Wednesday, October 24, 2007

SEO Elite Video Training - Project 1

Welcome to my SEO Elite Video Training Series. This entry deals with Project 1 in SEO Elite - Analyze backlinks.

If you haven't yet purchased SEO Elite because you're not quite sure how to use it, I hope this set of videos helps. I will be releasing a set of videos over the next few days that covers ALL of SEO elite in detail.

I am making a very special offer to those that purchase SEO Elite through me - if you purchase SEO Elite from me between now and Dec 31st, 2007, I will give you a half hour of FREE consulting time!

I am an expert web designer and programmer, as well as an SEO expert, so my time is extremely valuable - I charge people $200 per hour for my services. So if you do buy from me, you're getting $100 of extra value from your purchase!

But hurry, this offer will not last! As I ramp up to start working on some of my own products, I simply won't have time to do this anymore, so take advantage of it now.

To find out more about my limited-time offer and how you can participate, please watch the videos below. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Andreya padty said...

Hi Nice Blog .SEO training tips are certainly helpful if you understood them and used them appropriately. It's essential that you pay heed to various needs of your site to determine which SEO tips will work for you.