Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oh my God, I won!

I can't believe this... but I won! Here's what I won - a VIP ticket to the Affiliate Incubator convention coming up next week in Anaheim!

I first heard about the convention when I got an email from the guys at NicheADay. They had three extra VIP tickets to the event that they were giving away via an email contest. I was to write something about why I wanted to go to the event. The most passionate entries would win, they said.

Well, I got a phone call from Jim Morris from NicheADay and KeywordAvalanche today! I won! I get to go to Anaheim next week and meet the reals pros in this field. How exiting! And very beneficial for you, my non-existent readers. I will be posting all kinds of tips and trade secrets I learn during the convention on this blog.

Thank you, Jim Morris and Scott Standke!

Cheers,
Sebastian

No comments: