Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Niche Site adventure

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Sebastian and I am a long-time Internet programmer turned Internet marketer. I currently own about 20 niche sites, some of whom I've built, and some of whom I've purchased. All are unique content sites, and all are very well SEO optimized. Most have affiliate products on them. All have AdSense and Amazon on them. I am now in the process of marketing a few of the sites that are ready. I am currently relying on free traffic from searches and backlinks from directories, articles, web 2.0, and video marketing.

If you're curious, here's a few sites of mine:



I welcome any feedback from anyone about my endeavors. My goal is to provide websites with useful content while making a decent living. I know it's possible and I'd especially love to hear from anyone else out there who's already doing the same thing.

Cheers,

Sebastian

No comments: